Installing live streaming video feeds on your website is easy with and eLine security camera
There are many applications for having live video on a web page. Cities, resorts, tourism businesses, and vacation homes can have a weather cam. Day cares and schools can have live video available to parents. Pet boarding services and pet owners can have a doggie-cam.
We make it easy by providing the web page code that you can customize with your own camera information. You will need some knowledge of how to upload a file to your website’s host server.
The below instructions produce a public web page that anyone can access over the internet. If you would like a password protected web page, please consult a web designer/developer. Currently, audio is not available.
Six steps get you up and running with live streaming video
- Download the html file and open it using a text editor like Notepad++ or a code editor like Adobe Dreamweaver
- Reference the screenshot of the code below. The Server and Port are already set to eLine’s information. Do not change those.
- Replace ‘username’,’password’ with your camera’s username and password.
- Replace “CameraID” with your camera’s ID.
- “Save As” with the file name of your choice but keep the extension as .html
- You will need ftp access to your website’s server. Upload the html file to your website’s root directory. The url to your video page will be http://yourdomainname.com/yourfilename.html
*The demo features an added headline and text