eLine Technology is a security camera wholesale distributor that provides a variety of surveillance equipment and high definition video security solutions. We have been leading innovators in the security camera and surveillance equipment industry for about a decade and continue to grow annually. In addition to being a security camera wholesale distributor we also offer network and video management solutions and have a highly experienced team of security professionals. We develop and manufacture security systems and surveillance technology and want to remain to be fully immersed in our trade. For more information about eLine Technology, our security solutions, or the products I discuss in this article visit our website here: eLine Technology.
There is no shortage of the need for protective security cameras and surveillance systems. The country has seen dramatically increased crime rates over the last decade with no abrupt end in sight. For this reason employing a fully operational surveillance system is normal for residential areas and businesses alike. The ability to identify would-be criminals, apprehend thieves, and proactively prevent crime is a priceless asset. It is also necessary in the event you have to pursue asset recovery due to criminal activity or to prove property damage to insurance companies.
Our full catalog of security cameras and surveillance equipment holds every different type of security cameras commonly used in modern day surveillance systems. The technology in security cameras has advanced drastically and now carries advanced features such as remote and network capabilities, Starlight night vision, and heat map technology. These different methods can be utilized in many different scenarios and industries. Some of the different industries that we work with are listed below:
- Border Protection & Security
- Gas & Oil Security
- Grocery Store Security
- Construction Site Protection
- Convenience Store Security
- Retail Theft Prevention
Our department of skilled engineers continues to find innovative solutions and advancements to remain a top security camera wholesale distributor. By taking advantage of the decreased prices in buying security cameras directly from the manufacturer both us and our clients continue to benefit and develop better and better security solutions. Below is a list of a few of the CCTV products we have developed at eLine Technology.
- ELI-ACVI-B1-312RE 1 Megapixel HDCVI Economy Bullet Camera: This IP67 weather resistant security camera has a 2.7-12mm manual varifocal lens. It can see as far as 98 feet in almost complete darkness and is a great option to monitor properties at night.
- ELI-QUHD-B2-550IRB 2mp Vari-Focal Bullet Quadbrid Camera: This HDTVI, HDCVI, and Analog technology has a 5-50mm varifocal lens and works in hand with digital video recorders that are also DVI or TVI compatible. Its key features include a 2 Megapixel HD 1080p resolution, a 5-50mm Manual Zoom lens, IR LEDs with lengths up to 328 feet, and is IP66 weather resistant. It has plug and play capabilities over a coaxial cable and runs on a standard 12V DC power supply.
- ELI-QUIP-ED2-312R 2mp Varifocal Dome Camera Weatherproof: This security camera has an IR technology that is compatible with Quantum network video recorders. It provides ONVIF 2 Megapixel 1080p (1920 x 1080) resolutions that are accompanied by a 2.8 – 12mm varifocal manual zoom lens Additionally, it is IP66 rated making it weather resistant and can be used in both indoor and outdoor settings. Its main features include the following: Maximum resolution (1920 x 1080); 2 Megapixel 1080p; Supports three streams; Remote monitoring capabilities for most smartphones and tablets.
- ELI-RSI-RSPT Pan Tilt Solar 4G Motion Activated Security Camera: This security camera has an IR technology and is ideal for remote site security monitoring. It is powered entirely by a solar option and offers a completely wireless surveillance with time lapse. Its major components are listed as follows: Pan Tilt Camera Mount; Cellular 4G wireless transmission; PIR Thermal Motion Sensor that has a 50 feet detection range; High Definition 2 Megapixel (1280 x 1024) resolution; Cloud Service for complete web access from most smartphones, tablets, and PCs.
To complement our security cameras and retain the surveillance footage to be accessed at later dates eLine Technology also carries a variety of different video management systems. These include Tribid DVR recorders, HDTVI Quadbrid DVRs, HDCVI DVR recorders, IP NVR recorders, and video analytics. Here are three of our more popular video management systems listed with a brief description of each:
- ELI-PRO4-32-PEN 1080p 32 Channel PRO4 Pentabrid: This product is a versatile video management system that can work in support of HD-CVI, HD-TVI, AHD, Analog, and IP Network cameras. It can be systematically programmed to alert its owner to and breached perimeters and has built-in intelligent video analytics that can actively detect missing or moved objects. Its key features include the following:
- Tripwire Sensor Alert
- 1 External Hard Drive Port
- H.263+/H.264 dual-stream video
- 16 IP Camera Inputs; 32 BNC Inputs
- Mobile Device Compatibility w/ App.
- ELI-QUIP-NVR64 64 Channel 8HD NVR: This network video recorder supports 2 Megapixel to 8 Megapixel security cameras. It has a High Profile H.265 and an embedded quantum interface that allows for easy system setup. Its key features are listed as follows:
- Express Backup Options
- 3D Pan Tilt & Zoom Controls
- Remote Monitoring with Web Viewer and Mobile Devices.
- ELI-ECOM-4-4MP 4 Channel Mini Tribrid DVR: This device does all recording by combining an IP Network, Analog, and HD-CVI Cameras into one. Its key features are listed as follows:
- 4 Channel Mini Tribrid DVR
- 1 SATA Port w/ a 6TB capacity
- Maximum 24Mdps Incoming Bandwidth
- Remote Monitoring with Web Viewer and Mobile Devices.
For more information about the products visit our website at eLine Technology and further investigate our plethora of security cameras and surveillance equipment. Contact Us with any additional inquiries you might have and follow us on Facebook here: eLine Technology